“Super Nice Service & I Just Had to Cancel My Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #14 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lisbon
“Super Nice Service & I Just Had to Cancel My Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Was staying here in May, but had to cancel last minute and Amanda at the Front Desk was so nice and understanding. First class treatment. Thank You!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Kim, one of the receptionists there was super hecka precious and funny. Also very helpful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Decent and typical Holiday Inn and Suites near a major mall and only about 30 minutes outside of exciting Memphis! Because of my Platinum status I was given a suite which was a good bargain at US$99++. Staff was extremely friendly and allowed me to enjoy by stay there. My hats off to most of them for their friendly Southern Hospitality manner.

Only problem I had was because of an inattentive (or lazy) housekeeper. After visiting Beale Street (oh, the Blues!), I returned to the hotel a little late. Handled some e-mails and went to bed after midnight. When I was ready to climb into the enticing looking bed, I noticed that the sheets had not been changed. Called front desk but since only one person was on duty, I was left changing my own sheets.

Breakfast was not included and was expensive for the selection provided.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Corpus Christi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed 3 nights and were very happy with everything!! The staff was excellent, their pool was really nice. It was much larger than any indoor pools at other hotels. The beds were really comfortable. No complaints ,I will definately be staying here for our next trip to visit family again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Barrington, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

Holiday Inn and Suites Memphis-Wolfchase were able to accommodate early check-in.
During my check-in the personnel Ms Olivia was professional, polite and helpful.
Room was quiet. Location with easy access to the interstate.
Looking forward to my next visit to this establishment.
M.

Room Tip: Rooms on the northeast corner of the facility are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Booked what I was told a two bedroom suite and requested a crib for April 14, 2012. When I arrived found they only have one bedroom suites and there was no crib in the room. We stopped at this hotel just to sleep after 13 hours of driving then continue on our next 12 hour drive the next day. So imagine how tired we all were! When I pulled out the sofa sleeper I found a very worn thin as a board mattress with nothing but springs felt as you run your hand over the mattress. We waited over an hour for a crib and blankets for sofa sleeper to arrive. Floor in kitchen had sticky dried up juice on it. In the AM the toilet backed up so my children had to go to the front desk to use the restroom when they woke up because nobody ever came to fix the toilett. We were handed a plunger as we were walking out of our room to leave. I will NEVER stay at this establishment again! I'm sticking to Marriott!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Dear siamee78,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I have been stay at this hotel since February of 2012. I and I absolutely love it! Last week was the most recent I have stayed and Amanda :) the front desk representative was so nice and friendly to me. I refuse to go to any other hotel Memphis except for this one. The food is great (Kem's restaurant) the pool and v is good too. I rate it 5 stars!! I absolutely love staying here. ;)

CPT Mia Barnett
US Army, Fort Campbell, KY

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!