“Overpriced.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 84 attractions in Memphis
Type: Children's Museums
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Children's museum featuring a kid-sized city where kids run things while parents sit back and watch.
Cataula, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Overpriced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

It was so-so. Many items were broken. Mostly for very small children. Under 5 years old. My 6 year old was kinda bored. This price was way to high for the experience .

Visited March 2013

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
14 attraction reviews
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were not that impressed with this museum. The cost is very high for a children's museum ($12 per person--which added up to $36 for us and our 2 year old!). I have to wonder what they use that admission fee for since some of the exhibits seem old, very well used, and in need of repairs or touch-ups. As far as children's museums go, this one is average.

I will say, my 2 year old had a great time, there is an area with fire trucks, police cars, and a motorcycle that the kids can drive, and my child loved that, but it's not a place we would return to.

Batesville, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
“Pretty good for a couple of hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Took our 2 1/2 yr old (along with a 6 month old, and yes it is stroller friendly) on a Thursday and it was not too busy at all. Prices are pretty good and staff was very friendly. I would have to say our little one liked it. Her favorites being playing in the airplane cockpit and probably when she made a paper turkey in the Lego room where she was the only one that showed up for that session. I imagine these are much busier on weekends.
If I was going to nitpick I would have to say some things were a little dated and worn. For instance the bank teller call tube would not always suction right and kids would have a hard time getting it to work. And the operation table seemed to be missing some body parts (kinda understandable with kids).
All in all I thought it was worth it though and we will probably go back in a year or two so she can do some of the bigger things like climb the caged tower... To be honest I kinda wanted to do that too ;)

Mundelein, Illinois
36 attraction reviews
“So nice we went twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

After taking my 2.5 year old kid to the Pink Palace, we went to the CMOM. This place is freaking awesome. My daughter climbed all over the fire trucks and cop car. She also looted the mini Kroger and the staff was happy to see her do so. The disco room is really cool as well. We went when they had an exhibit on gross stuff that was amazing.

Visited October 2013
Akron, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome museum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It has everything! Very hands on! So much to do and it also has a spray station water area. It is expensive but worth it! Check their website for activities that are happening when you will be there.

Visited June 2013