“WHAT A FUN DAY!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 172 things to do in Memphis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Children's museum featuring a kid-sized city where kids run things while parents sit back and watch.
TN
20 attraction reviews
“WHAT A FUN DAY!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We took our 2-1/2 yr old grandson & 4 yr old granddaughter and what a wonderful time we ALL had.The staff was helpful and kind; the areas were well kept and clean.The $12 admission was a fair price for everything they had to offer. Our ONLY issue was with the male that worked at the Jason's Deli (aka Kid's Cafe). He had gloves on when preparing the food, but also took money/cards from the customers and did NOT put new gloves on once he went to prepare the next order of food.. He did not do that with us our food (or I would not have accepted the food). But other than that we had a great time and will be back!

Visited October 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
35 attraction reviews
“Children museum”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

It is nice place . price is average .It good for age 2-8 Any older gets bored to easy. It has art and music activies.

Visited March 2012
Imagination
6 attraction reviews
“Your_Opinion_Counts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I loved the opportunity provided to make learning fun for my kids! While this location did not offer an outside play area, like in Houston. This location does offer a wonderful grocery store the kids can actually shop with a basket, isles of food to choose from, three to four cash registers that actually scans and prints receipts. My kids love it. I think this is their favorite area in the entire facility.

It appears to be a fantastic location for a child's birthday party. Workers will take the entire group to different centers in the building, dress the kids up in super hero costumes, paint their faces, make swords out of balloons, and have super heroes greet them in the parking lot upon arrival. Boy, do I wish I live in the area to host my child's party here.

Another great family favorite is the jet INSIDE the building. The kids had the chance to go inside the pilot's area and pretend to fly the plane. My kids love it. And how can I forget the water play, thunderstorm room, and fire truck inside. It is an all around a great place for family fun.

If you are ever in the Houston, Texas area please check out their Children's Museum. It is the best I have seen thus far, but don't take my word for it. :)

Note: Cost $12 per person

Visited September 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We took the kids and everybody had a great time! I would highly recommend taking the kids! Not too expensive and a lot of fun!

Visited June 2012
Ypsilanti, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“This was a blast for kids and adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Lots of fun stuff to do for kids to keep them entertained. They are also allowed to use their imagination and to be creative. This also gives them plenty of opportunity to learn new things. I learned a lot as well.

Visited August 2012