My daughter has always been an Elvis fan so for her 40th birthday we couldnt think of a better way of celebrating than to come and visit with Elvis and his fabulous home. We stayed in Heartbreak Hotel - where else. The whole experience was fabulous from beginning to end. The staff at the hotel were most polite and helpful and couldnt do enough for you. We only had a standard room which was in fact a whole suite. We got a large bedroom with tv and bathroom. A small kitchen and a very large lounge with tv. In the lounge was a massive sofa bed. The beds were so comfortable we had the most fantastic nights sleep. The rooms were clean and looked like they had new carpets throughout. We couldnt wait to get down to breakfast (buffet style) which was fabulous-you could have as much or as little as you wanted. We went to Marlowes diner the first night and got picked up by a complimentary pink stretch limo. Great food and service. There is a complimentary shuttle bus to take you to Sun Studios. Tours cost $10 and well worth it. Have your picture taken with the actual microphone that Elvis used to make his first recording. The platinum tour around Graceland was well worth the money.
Take the free shuttle bus to Beale Street and experience the atmosphere, just about every bar and diner had live blues and jazz bands playing. Try barbeque ribs at BBKings diner. Take advantage of the gift shops very reasonable prices. Last shuttle bus back is 10.30pm. Take a trolley car ride in downtown Memphis, it only costs $1 per person and you can ride down the waterfront and in the town. Experience the fabulous Peabody centre. Take a trip down the mighty Mississippi on the Memphis Queen, enjoy the breathtaking views. Tour guides that know everthing and more about Memphis. Talk to the Beale Street shuttle bus driver who went to the same school as Elvis.
We cant wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most popular hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel is a fashionable boutique hotel that takes its cues from the legendary hospitality and personal style for which the King of Rock 'n' Roll was known. Heartbreak Hotel features 128 rooms and is located conveniently across the street from Elvis Presley's Graceland. The hotel offers numerous amenities to make sure your stay is memorable and is located near the Memphis International Airport, making it one of the best Memphis hotel deals around. Stay at one of the most rockin’ hotels in Memphis, Tennessee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartbreak Hotel Memphis
- Elvis Presleys Heartbreak Memphis
- Hotel Elvis Presleys Heartbreak
- Elvis Presley Heartbreak Hotel
- Elvis Presleys Heartbreak Hotel