The hotel is what it is! Lets face it, one of the only reasons you would probably be staying here is because your are visiting Graceland. Well, I would hope so as this hotel is right across the street. The hotel is dated, a little shabby but kind of what you would expect it to be. Amusingly the pool furniture is all made of metal so be sure to wet the towels and sit on those in the shade!!
The hotel as said is right across the street from Graceland. The hotel has a bar and does decent enough food. A shuttle service also runs regularly in to Memphis for a quick break from Elvis mania. There are a number of other local restaurants which the helpful staff can provide details on. Some will even come and pick you up direct from the hotel entrance!
All in all, if you are going to Graceland stay in this hotel. If you are just in the area, perhaps look somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most popular hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel is a fashionable boutique hotel that takes its cues from the legendary hospitality and personal style for which the King of Rock 'n' Roll was known. Heartbreak Hotel features 128 rooms and is located conveniently across the street from Elvis Presley's Graceland. The hotel offers numerous amenities to make sure your stay is memorable and is located near the Memphis International Airport, making it one of the best Memphis hotel deals around. Stay at one of the most rockin’ hotels in Memphis, Tennessee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartbreak Hotel Memphis
- Elvis Presleys Heartbreak Memphis
- Hotel Elvis Presleys Heartbreak
- Elvis Presley Heartbreak Hotel
- Elvis Presleys Heartbreak Hotel