“I'm Back Again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #66 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Berrien Springs, Mi.
“I'm Back Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I do stay here on a regular basis and I have no problems. If I do they are quickly taken care of by the staff, all of whom are friendly and accommodating.The day manger, Scott Akin, is almost always there during the day and as friendly as ever. He can answer your questions about anything concerning Memphis or tell you a good joke. All the van drivers are friendly as well and will try their best to whisk you to the airport or where ever you need to go. Everyone has a smile for you when they see you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We travel allot, stay in high dollar hotels usually but I wanted a private jacuzzi this time, none of the Hiltons, Marriotts, or Double Tree locations had one in the room. This one did so we gave them a chance. From the word go it was exceptional, the room was huge with a separate living room, enormous bathroom, great jacuzzi, comfy bed, fridge microwave, two flat screens, nice work area and clean room. My only complaint is the pillows LOL they need king sized ones on the king bed, and I don't like feather pillows... But seriously thats my only complaint. The staff especially Scott was amazing, eager to please and very knowledgeable about Memphis highlights. We will be loyal to them from now on every time we're in Memphis.

• Stayed March 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Dirty, dirty, dirty. Broken tv remote, dusty, understaffed, in a nonsmoking room but ashes everywhere, smelled of stale smoke,smoke detector disconnected, dirty toilet, cigarette butt behind night stand. This property could be nice, great location however when I told the Indian gentleman at the front desk he didnt seem to care. Maybe it was because I was paying corporate rate? Really a shame go elsewhere .

• Stayed March 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Now I know the owners or their friends wrote the reviews. Room was dirty. Carpet stained. TV remote didn't work. We were next to the pool with screaming kids. We also were greeted by a silent staring lobby-full of non-guests/non-employees. The breakfast lady was great. We were charged a $35 pet fee which I feel was unwarranted. My dog is used to better.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Where do I begin? I booked this hotel because the price of a suite was affordable, thinking since it had mixed reviews we might be one of the lucky ones. BIG MiSTAKE! Stayed 3 nights, First night the faucet broke on the jacuzzi tub, spraying me and the whole bathroom with water! asked them to fix it, but they just stuck it back on there. So, the second night it broke again! Second day my husband found an empty liquor bottle between the couch and the chair, that's when we began to realize that the room had not been cleaned thoroughly. (We don't drink) But the worst was when we were getting ready to check out! I lifted the bed skirt to ensure that no socks or shoes had been kicked under there and found a used condom! In all my years of travel I have NEVER found that! And I have stayed in some dives! Needless to say we notified the manager. He asked if we moved it? Uh.... NO we did NOT touch that nasty thing! All I could think about was what if my toddler had found it and picked it up? In their defense, they did refund the money for our stay. Hopefully they will rectify their cleaning and maintenance issues because the hotel itself was not bad.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

great price for the amenties... In Memphis, good hotels are hard to come by. The few that are renown and frequented by others are over ppriced or overbooked... The fact that it has an indoor pool, jacuzzi, flat screen tvs, working refrigerators, and microwaves alone would indicate a high price at another hotel. But for the price and amenites this hotel delievers

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were traveling from Florida to home. We checked in the afternoon and the lobby wasn't busy, but you can tell that this was a family business because everyone was in the lobby. It was a little unprofessional with everyone to be there and they were not employed by the hotel because they didn't have uniforms or name badges. We got into the room and remote for the TV didn't work and I called the front desk and was told that I had to come down to the front desk to get the batteries. Where is the service? The room for the mostly alright expect stains and rips on the couch. This hotel needs a major remodel to bring it back to its pervious glory.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites I-240 East-Airport? Share your experiences!