“OUR VACATION STAY AT YOUR HOTEL” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
El Paso, Texas
“OUR VACATION STAY AT YOUR HOTEL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Thank you very much, for our wonderful, and delightful stay at your hotel ,from your staff, and the good food, and the oustanding facilities , that was at our service, we will stay here again, if ever we are in Memphis, thank you again,,,,,,Sincerely

Room Tip: outstanding in every area, the handicap room that we stayed in , was close to everything on the firs...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Robert H,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East so much! I will be sure to let my staff know. Please come back and see us again.

Louise K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've stayed here twice, and I was pleased each time. The rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. Plenty of restaurants near by, and easy access to the interstate. There is some construction on the interstate, so a drive downtown might take a little longer. Steak & Shake is in walking distance. They have a nice breakfast buffet, but the seating is limited.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear M V,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and complimentary breakfast. Please come back soon!

Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed for one night as I was travelling through Memphis.
The hotel is close to lots of restaurants and easy to find. Not close to the main attractions but it was easy to get to them.
The room was very clean, breakfast was good and the front desk staff were extremely helpful. I was pretty frazzled after being on the road for the entire day and they took good care of me.
I will second another review that the air conditioning worked very well. I usually set it around 74 to keep a room cool but I had this one at 78 and the room was plenty cool.
The bed was a little firm for my taste but I slept good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Mcrogle,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm so glad to read that you enjoyed our clean rooms, complimentary breakfast and friendly staff! Our goal is to impress our guests, and it sounds like we did just that. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Bells, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

When I say cold I mean the air conditioner worked really well which is a good thing for us as we love to sleep cold in the room. Hotel atmosphere was good and while we were there they had a gathering of the "Pink Hearts" and the parking lot was full of pink. It was so cool to see the presentation of all the pink shirts, shoes, etc.....With that many people, the hotel was still quiet. We travel to Tennessee at least once a year and this is a good 1/2 point for us so we will be staying back here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear John B,
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's atmosphere and A/C. I hope that we will see you again on your next trip to Memphis.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We chose the hotel for it's good Tripadvisor reviews and we have not been disappointed.
The hotel's public areas inside and outside are well maintained and clean.
The Reception staff has been attentive and friendly at all times.
The hotel's convenient location to shopping, dining and I-40, the hotel's overall good upkeep and service as well as the room's amenities, comfort and cleanliness made this hotel a pleasant home away from home.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear T P,
Thank you for letting others know about your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, cleanliness, service and amenities! My staff will be so happy to hear that they made this your home away from home! Please allow us to host you again the next time you are in Memphis.

Sincere thanks,
Bartlett
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

2nd yr in a row we have hosted our Pink Heals National Conference, had attendees stay at hotel & took over. Great Customer Service, Clean Rooms/Hotel, Friendly Staff, Accommodating, Security on site. I give you 5 Stars !!!

• Stayed June 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear PinkHealsForever,
Thank you for your five star review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East! I'm very pleased to hear that you experienced exceptional service while you were with us. Our goal is to impress our guests and feedback like yours lets us know we are succeeding. We hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The customer service in this hotel is far better than any hotel I've stayed in. They were very accommodating when i also needed to extend my stay due to unforeseen bad weather. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear TaraSgroi,
Thank you so much for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. It is our goal to impress our guests, and when we hear feedback like yours we know we are accomplishing that! I'm so glad that we were able to assist you with your reservations. Please remember us the next time you are in the area.

Louise K.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria? Share your experiences!