“Consistent Chain Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Conway, Arkansas, United States
“Consistent Chain Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel gives you the typical experience you would expect from a Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel. The hotel meets all of your needs without doing anything special or unique. The rooms are totally find, with good beds and good bathrooms. The breakfast and fitness room options are fine as well. Most importantly, this hotel is in one of the safer and nicer areas of the City of Memphis. If you want to pay more money and get an amazing hotel experience, there are other options to choose. However, if you want a normal hotel with a reasonable price and in a safe area, Fairfield Inn would be a good choice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Kenny S,
We appreciate your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Louise K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Madison, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel was located right next to the Wolfchase Galleria Mall. It was very clean and decorated nicely and the staff was very very attentive. I would definitely recommend this for a stay. Great hotel!!

• Stayed March 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Deltarudy,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East Galleria. I'm glad to hear that our location next to Wolfchase was convenient for you! We also appreciate you recommending us to others. We look forward to another great stay!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

After fighting 6 hours of horrid traffic on an ice packed I-40, this FFI was a huge relief.
Room was spacious and clean. Walking distance to several restaurants and quick access to interstate. For business this is where I will stay, for vacation I would stay downtown at a sister property only because of easy walking access to Beale St.
I will be staying again when in Memphis on business.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear TCBinKC,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that we were able to provide you with relief from the ice storm. We look forward to your next stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East.

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Despite its location in a shopping mall, the interior of this motel has a restful feeling. Rooms are fresh and clean. We were "upgraded" for free from a double queen to a king suite, probably to accommodate some other travelers; we didn't need the huge space, but had no objection to it.

The included breakfast includes scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles and a variety of cold cereals -- an ample offering, and all the better since it was free.

The only downside I found is that there's just one small elevator, and it runs slowly. For a 3-floor motel, this is barely adequate, and can cause substantial waits during peak times.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear MichiganBanjoMan,
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East, especially our complimentary breakfast. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by waiting for our elevator. If it would be more convenient, on your next trip we would be happy to place you on the first floor. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Upon arriving into the Memphis township I made a right off hwy 40 instead of left I was lost to say the least. When I call the hotel I spoke with Andrea Mullins who was very good with direction to the site as well as informing us where to get some good fried chicken go GUS!!!! I finally made to and she made my lost seem small. Thanks for making my bday smooth.
ps. sorry for spilling the beans.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Steve N,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm glad to hear that Andrea was able to assist you in finding the hotel and some good fried chicken. I will be sure to share you kind comments with her. Please come back and see us again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel for quite a while now and it never ceases to exceed my expectations. Andrea and Sarah always make me feel comfortable and at-home. Simply put, there is no where else you would want to stay in Memphis.

• Stayed February 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Damonlooper,
Thank you so much for your very flattering review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East! I'm so glad to know that my staff, especially Andrea and Sarah, have made your stay so exceptional. I will be sure to share you comments with them. Please come back and see us again soon!

Warm thanks,
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last night and it was a nice stay. We arrived early and they still accommodated us and do so willingly. The extremely friendly front desk staff made sure that our rate was correct which we greatly appreciated. We were combining a business trip with my husbands birthday, so we went to the Melting Pot and came back with a bottle of wine...Andrea very kindly offered to open it for us before we went up to our room. The breakfast is simple hotel food that you would expect and the young lady there kept the area clean and stocked...she was also very friendly! If in the area we would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Wrlegends,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Andrea was able to assist in making your husband's birthday special. Please come back and see us again soon!

Louise K.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria? Share your experiences!