“Wonderful Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Benton, Arkansas
“Wonderful Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This hotel is one of Marriott's budget end hotels. The lobby is clean and simple and so are the rooms. If you are looking for a nice clean room and don't need a lot of upscale accommodations such as an in hotel restaurant and bar or room service this is what you get here. There is a small indoor pool and exercise room which was well kept. The included morning breakfast was adequate with a good selections of breads, cereals, juices and a few hot items such as sausage and waffles. I did not spend much time at the hotel other than sleeping and resting between outside events so what they had to offer suited me just fine. Everything seemed clean and I felt quite secure and comfortable. I do want to add that the front desk personal were great. Always asking if everything was alright. There were lots of restaurants near as well as a very large shopping mall. Peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Terry J,
Thank you for your candid review! I'm glad that my front desk staff helped to make your stay special and that you felt secure and comfortable. Please come back and see us soon!

Warm regards,
Louise K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I absolutely love this hotel.....I stay here every time I come in to Memphis. It has a great location, with immediate highway access, and every person that works here is extremely friendly and competent, so much so that I book every member of our team that comes to Memphis in this location as well.

I especially appreciate manager Andrea Mullins....she always goes above and beyond, and always recognizes me on the spot!

Great job here, keep it up, can't wait to see you all again!

Thanks!
Ian Geralds

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Mr. Geralds,
Thank you so much for your kind review. It is truly a pleasure for us to host you and your associates when you are in the Memphis area. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next stay.

Warm thanks,
asheville, nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The Fairfield Inn is a very good hotel for what it is, which is nothing fancy. The rooms are nice but not overly large--a bed, a chair, a desk, and a small fridge and microwave. The room and the bathroom were both very clean. There was a little problem with soundproofing--our room had an adjoining door to the next room and you could hear the people in that room, as well as the people upstairs. The breakfast is pretty basic (and when we were there, there were out of waffle batter so the options were even more limited than normal)--of three hotels we stayed in during this recent trip, this breakfast was the most limited. The breakfast area is also quite small. The indoor pool area looked nice although we didn't have a chance to use it. The price seemed a bit high for what was provided, but it may have been higher than normal due to the college bowl game that was going on at the time. Staff was pleasant.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Mbmcl,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I'm glad to hear that my staff was pleasant. Please accept my apologies that our complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations. I will share your comments with my breakfast staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to Memphis.

Warm regards,
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife and I recently had an illness in our family and needed a hotel convenient to St.Francis Hospital in Bartlett, TN. We were so fortunate to have selected the Fairfield Inn on hwy 64 in Memphis/Bartlett. We went in without a clue about how long we would stay and ended up staying 8 days.The rates were reasonable, the property was neat and clean and the hotel staff were so kind and caring. We enjoyed free bottles of water and fruit in addition to a very good free breakfast each morning. It was a great value and we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in the East Memphis area..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Charlie M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm sorry that you couldn't have stayed with us under better circumstances. I'm glad that you were able to experience my staff's warm and caring service, and that it helped you through a difficult time. If you ever find yourself back in the area, I hope you will choose us once again.

Kind thanks,
Austin Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Not spectacular but very clean and friendly service. First room we checked had a very loud bathroom fan and no way to turn it off. We got moved to a different room immediately. Over priced for standard room but it was convenient. Close to Bob Evans!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lornem,
I want to thank you for your review. Without guest feedback like yours, we wouldn't know which areas we are excelling in, and which ones we need to work on. I'm glad to hear that our service was excellent. Please accept my apologies about the bathroom fan. I'm happy that we were able to get you a new room right away. I hope that you will offer us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to Memphis.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Second time in two weeks staying at this Fairfield, and the rooms and staff hospitality was excellent. Due to a change in our training schedule which resulted in an early check out (for 21 guests!), Andrea was super nice and worked with us, even though it was short notice. Very much appreciated! Would stay here again without hesitiation, and I am a Platinum Marriott member and have stayed in MANY Marriott properties. Our thanks to the management and staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Jeff B,
Thank you for your review and for being a Platinum rewards member. We really appreciate your loyalty. I'm glad that Andrea was able to accommodate your special request. Please remember us the next time you are in Memphis.

Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The rooms were awesome. Comfy beds great tv and a spacious room. The staff was absolutely wonderful and very accomodating of our large group. There were numerous restaraunts that were close enough walking distance and many more less than a mile away. Overall its a great place to stay. Thanks :)

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Frank I,
Thank you so much for leaving a review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that my staff helped to make it memorable. If you find yourself back in the area, I hope that you will once again choose us!

Kind thanks,
Louise K.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria? Share your experiences!