“Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed At” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Skyport Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Memphis
Skyport Inn
You added Skyport Inn to your Saves list
2491 Winchester Road, Suite 118, Memphis, TN 38116 (Quince - Oakhaven-Parkway PD)   |
Ranked #10 of 18 Memphis B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed At”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2002

Because I was travelling alone at 14, when my late flight got cancelled the airport staff had nowhere else to put me besides the Skyport Inn, because it was in the airport. I would have been much happier in a chair in the terminal. The room was very dirty, the bathroom was grungy and there was no TV or alarm clock. The front desk was rude when I called for a wake up call. In the morning, when I tried to go back to the airport, I took the wrong hallway and ended up in a very dank, cement hallway that led to the outside with no key needed for entry. There was a large stain outside of my door which resembled blood. The only good thing about this hotel is its location.

Families
Couples
Solo
Business

Been to Skyport Inn? Share your experiences!