“Not everyone is a hooker” 1 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
Crown Inn
4046 Lamar Ave., Memphis, TN 38118   |
Ranked #13 of 18 Memphis B&B and Inns
“Not everyone is a hooker”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Waiting for a friend to bring diapers and since I just happened to be looking out the window the front desk calls my room and says they are going to call the cops on me if I leave my room or if anyone comes to my room. An I on house arrest? Or am I paying to stay in jail? The location is on the track with extreme prostitution on the streets and drugs being dealt right out of other rooms. I have a job and prefer not to spread my legs to some man considering I'm a lesbian. They started off on my bad side when I called to tell them the heater didn't work and they said we'll discount you (in freezing weather) and then said they will come up to fix it (it's after 4am and I haven't seen them yet). Getting a call at 4am saying "we are watching you, no hooking or drug dealing we call cops anyone comes to your room or you leave." What happened to respect? I will not be staying here anymore. Is rather pay the extra money and stay somewhere else. Did I mention on the weekends they rent hourly to the prostitutes(wonder if they call them?).

• Stayed October 2012

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
Business

Been to Crown Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crown Inn

Address: 4046 Lamar Ave., Memphis, TN 38118
Location: United States > Tennessee > Memphis
Ranked #13 of 18 B&Bs / Inns in Memphis
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Crown Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.