“Right down the street from Graceland” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Marlowes Restaurant and Ribs

Marlowes Restaurant and Ribs
4381 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN 38116-6407 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
901-332-4159
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD
Richardson, Texas
“Right down the street from Graceland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Elvis' favorite so it must be good.
Pulled in on a Friday around 1pm and found my way to the bar. It took a while for someone to notice me but once he took my order everything came out in about 5 minutes. Place was busy. Tour bus in the parking lot and lots of senior citizens on the inside. A couple of big parties were walking in as I was leaving. I think they were overwhelmed.
Food was good. I ordered BBQ spagehtti ($10.95) which was pulled pork and sauce over noodles. Sounds weird but the taste was great. It came with two sides. I choose BBQ beans which were top notch and corn fritters which were good and hot. Small roll to sop everything up with was good too. Staff seemed overly stressed but it's worth a try.

Visited June 2014

“food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were picked up in the pink Cadillac and taken to Marlowe's. Had beef brisket in BBQ sauce. Was fantastic. Melted in your mouth. Staff were lovely. Friendly and polite. Took no time for our meal to arrive and Mississippi mud pudding was to die for!! Went back a second time and met the proprietor who was so lovely and kind. Gave me loads of memorabilia and told of memories of Elvis eating there. Fantastic place. Definitely going back!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Riding the pink Cadillac”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Great round trip service , picked up and dropped off at the front door. The waiter was a little off his game, took a long time for our food and it was not too busy. Forgot to get us more to drink he got lost in the bar, and neglected to give us our 10%discount. However the ribs are the best in town super moist fall off the bone fantastic!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cocoa, Florida
“Food goo . . staff was fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We ordered a whole bunch of food when we came to visit this nifty place in the heart of Graceland. The beef brisket was fabulous as was the pulled pork. The ribs were so so and could have used a little moisture. I was having a bad day, I had my purse stolen somewhere during my travels and the manager came over and was super nice and offered to buy me a drink. I thought that was amazing for someone to be that kind hearted! She also introduced us to an awesome lady who was able to give us some inns and outs of the 'tourist' scene. The pink Cadillac rides were so cute...I wish I could have done that but maybe next time! Definitely worth going here

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Brilliant barbeque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Having seen this place on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives we had to go whilst in the Graceland area. The food is reasonably priced and delicious. The staff are friendly and helpful and the whole ambience of the place is terrific. Loved it.

Visited May 2014