“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Marlowes Restaurant and Ribs

Marlowes Restaurant and Ribs
4381 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN 38116-6407 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
901-332-4159
Neighborhood: McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD
Plano, Texas
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I am not a huge bbq fan but wanted to get the full experience. I tried the pulled pork baked potato and it was amazing! Wanted to go back the next day to get another. The reason they are not getting a five is I ordered a Blue Hawiian and it had to much alcohol, normally wouldn't complain but they said they often get that complaint and brought me more mix. Very highly recommended.

“Great food and service at a decent price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I am stuffed and taking home some for lunch tomorrow. The service was as good as the food very kind and great attitudes

MissyMarlowes, Owner at Marlowes Restaurant and Ribs, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you very much for your review. Mostly, thank you for your business.
Denton, TX
“The Food AND the Memorabilia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

The food is top notch. The BBQ (remember that you are in Memphis and the Q is pork although they also have beef on the menu) is excellent. The Beef Tips were an unexpectedly tasty treat. While the food is certainly praiseworthy and worth the trip alone, go to enjoy the Elvis memorabilia and the small Elvis souvenir store. Marlowe's is a absolute must visit for me whenever in Memphis.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
I really appreciate your kind review. My parents opened this restaurant in 1974, so I really try hard. Reading your review reminds me why I love this business!
Burlington, VT
“The greatest ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We ate there both evenings that we stayed in Memphis. The ribs were terrific and we also enjoyed the sides, especially the burgundy mushrooms. Fred waited on us the first night and provided 5 star service. The second night our meals were excellent again, but our wait was longer and the service not quite as good. We had returned our rental car that evening so we took their free pink limo ride back to our hotel. That was the only downside of our experience there, as we had to wait a half hour after our meal for our ride back to the hotel.

Visited February 2014
I really appreciate your comments. I will let Fred know how much you enjoyed his service. I will work on the speed of the limo's return to the hotel. Thank you for your patronage.
West Sacramento, California
“Decent BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

We took the pink limo from the Heartbreak Hotel. It was probably worth visiting for the limo ride alone. We had a decent meal; very good service. It was a great way to start a week long visit to Tennessee. Good place to take kids.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I hope your trip to Tennessee was good. I wish you safe travels and hope to have you as a customer again. I will work on being the BEST BBQ in Memphis until then.
Sincerely