15 minutes after booking a room for our family of 4, I arrive at the hotel. They inform me that they don't have space for us! Not that I don't have a reservation, just that they don't have space. They can offer no explanation other than "I don't know why they would have let you book a room on the reservation phone line."
When I return to the reservation line, I received horrible customer service (disservice) being told that their computer showed there would be room. They said "there is nothing we can do if the location allows people to stay extra days." They offered to check their other locations, but the guy behind the desk already said their sister location was also booked.
Besides, I'd never give them my business again after that treatment.
Needless to say at 10pm at night, after driving a family of four across the US for 12 hours, Extended Stay sent us back out in the rain to find a "real" hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Memphis/Poplar Hotel
- Homestead Studio Suites Memphis/Poplar Hotel Memphis
- Homestead Studio Suites Memphis
- Homestead Suites Memphis
- Homestead Memphis
- Memphis Homestead
- Memphis Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America Memphis
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Memphis - Poplar Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.