“Tastefully and efficiently organised” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graceland

Graceland
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
+1 901-332-3322
and up
Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass
Ranked #4 of 172 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, Elvis custom jets and other limited time exhibits. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Sydney, Australia
22 attraction reviews
“Tastefully and efficiently organised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015 NEW

It was a terrific experience exploring Graceland and the exhibits. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We arrived before opening and so were on the first tours. The lines were longer when we arrived back but it seems to move quickly. My only negative is the price of the photo pack, $35 for 5 prints of the same digital photo is excessive and disappointing.

• Polish first
Oakville, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Much better than anticipated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015 NEW

I really loved going to graceland - but you need to know, I was not a big Elvis fan....I have turned a new corner! The attraction is well set up, with iPads that walk you through the home and surrounding buildings. With the click of a button, you can hear details of the room you are standing in, and sometimes you even had home movies that pertained to the room that you were in. The home has original decor and explanations on many of the artifacts. I just loved it!!!

Siloam Springs, Arkansas
9 attraction reviews
“GRACELAND”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015 NEW

Unless you are an absolute Elvis die-hard, please don't waste your time and money. The misadventure begins with a ransom for parking, then multiple levels of admission fees depending if you want to view more than the front door of an older large home. The Staff sums up the experience quite nicely: "We are here 363 days a year to herd the masses from the checkin line and get them our the back door."

Clifton, Virginia
“Not as hokey as I feared!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015 NEW

We only had time for the mansion tour. The place is easy to get to, and they have perfected moving lots of people in an efficient manner.

14 attraction reviews
“A trip of a life time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015 NEW

You got to realise that being an Elvis fan from 1966 and living in hope that one day I would see him sing live, then 1977 happened and he dies. I promise myself I will get to Gracelands. I live in England!! So now 61 I get here in 2015, and I don't mind admitting I cried as I walked in thru the Gracelands sign. Moving, emotional and everything an Elvis could ever dream of. Congrats to all staff as they eased us around the tour. For me a Dream come True. Didn't want to leave but after 4 hours my husband said " come on enoughs, enough," so a quick bite in the burger bar we headed off to our next stop. Well done Gracelands tour will live me for ever.

Visited April 2015

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graceland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.