“Elvis” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Graceland

Graceland
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
+1 901-332-3322
Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass
Ranked #8 of 79 Attractions in Memphis
Type: Landmarks & points of interest, Sights & Landmarks
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, Elvis custom jets and other limited time exhibits. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Vestaburg
4 attraction reviews
“Elvis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015 NEW

Great experience exceeded expectations very reasonably priced if you buy tickets at Memphis welcome center you save a few bucks and will be told where there is free parking amazing to see how much one person was able to accomplish in 42 years. The only downside was the very un personal ipad tour you need to have real tour guides that can tell the story with reverence and passion that's excited to share the story.

Visited March 2015

• Polish first
Ocean City, Maryland
“ELVIS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015 NEW

I'm glad I went. Graceland is in a time warp area but I'm so glad I went to experience this part of American history. Great tour using head phones and tablets. My 7 year old daughter went with me and had no idea who Elvis was but she really enjoyed it.

Visited October 2014
Tralee, Ireland
204 attraction reviews
“A must do ounce, but horrible food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015 NEW

It's quite pricey to visit Graceland
About 145 dollars for two adults and two kids
Plus 10 dollars parking
It's a private company that owns it now except for the house which is owned by Lisa Marie
Great house and grounds tour
A must for elvis fans
Very sad gravesite
The plane was great too
He had very good taste
Toptip the food there is awful
Freezing burger buns and bad quality
Avoid
But you have to see it ounce
Not much else in Memphis
Beware of getting parking tickets
A conservative boring city ortherwise
Recommended

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and Educating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015 NEW

If you are in Memphis, you should spend a few hours at Graceland. The self guided tour is good, I felt I could move at my own leisure through the sites and really take in how Elvis live his life. My only complaint is that there are way to many souvenir stores, this space could be used for other Elvis themed attractions, I am sure there are more items in the archives that folks would love to see.

Visited February 2015
Athens, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Elvis...Elvis...Elvis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015 NEW

PRO TIP - book your tickets in advance. The will call line was MUCH shorter than the ticket line, and saved us roughly 30 minutes.

We made it to Graceland on a Saturday, arriving at 12:15p. Parking was $10, which led to a short walk to the ticket line. After getting our tickets - we upgraded for the VIP experience - we had a 45 minutes wait before boarding a bus to cross the street for the tour. I really liked the iPad/headphone set-up, which allowed us to manage the timing of the trip on our own.

The house was what I expected...it appeared slightly run-down, and older. Maybe I'm being over judgmental since I'm not a huge Elvis fan, or maybe it was because I had walked through all of the 4+ gift shops where you can buy ANYTHING Elvis. No tourist trap in the world can hold a candle to Graceland.

I am glad that I went to Graceland, now that I've been there and seen it - Graceland is marked off of my list of things to do/see. Elvis is "The King" - I highly recommend going to visit Graceland if you never have before. If you have been before, it doesn't appear that much of anything has changed - other than you can now buy Elvis branded BBQ sauce.

Visited February 2015

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graceland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.