“Had a great time!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Graceland

Graceland
3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
+1 901-332-3322
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #7 of 86 attractions in Memphis
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Voted #1 Iconic Attraction in America by USA Today readers, Graceland is the ultimate rock 'n' roll experience in Memphis. Go on a one-of-a-kind journey through Elvis' humble beginnings and rise to superstardom with up close and personal looks at the influence that forever changed our music and our lives. Experience Elvis' life at Graceland through videos, photos, personal mementos and artifacts, movie memorabilia, stage costumes and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Memphis, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
“Had a great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 NEW

My husband and I went ahead and payed extra for the VIP tour. I am giving it a 4 star rating because I think the VIP experience is way over priced, but at least the wait time to get on the shuttle was way shorter.

Visited January 2014

Norton, Ohio
“Home sweet home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 NEW

It really takes you back when you enter Elvis' home. The whole thing was exciting even as you stand in line to board a bus. When you enter through the music noted gates, you are oblivious to nothing else but peace and harmony. The only thing that was wrong with the tour is that we were not served peanut butter and banana "sam wich"

Toronto, Canada
“wasnt sure prior to the tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 NEW

After visiting Graceland, all i can say is i am so glad that i did. I have a whole new appreciation for Elvis and all that he was

Warsaw, Poland
46 attraction reviews
“I used to love Graceland”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 NEW

I have been many times at Graceland. The first visit was in 1981. I was very lucky to talk to Vester Presley, Elvis's uncle. At those days you could only go to the memorial garden. The rest was closed to the public. Of course did I dream about to see the house from the inside. Opposite from Graceland were many little shops which sold records and other goods related to Elvis. I returned last year and I was in shock. Even so that I could visit the house inside, which was good, the rest is now like a typical American amusement park. For me it is just to commercial. The mystic touch is gone. So is the big front wall were all the visitors did wrote there name and date of visit and from which country they were. The shops are gone and with it the people which knew Elvis. What a pity. It was nice to see the house from the inside. Will I return? No. I want to remember the old days.

Visited October 2013
Yonkers, New York
9 attraction reviews
“Expensive but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 NEW

It was very neat to see Elvis's home. They have a very good system getting people through all the attactions efficiently, and conveniently have tons os tourist shops to get your money. All in all a good time.

Visited July 2014

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graceland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later