“This has to be on your Bucket List!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graceland

Graceland
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
+1 901-332-3322
Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour
Ranked #8 of 76 Attractions in Memphis
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, Elvis custom jets and other limited time exhibits. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
England
10 attraction reviews
“This has to be on your Bucket List!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

During a recent trip to the US and whilst in Tennessee we decided to visit Graceland. Both my husband and I grew up listening to Elvis, and it has always been a wish to visit here! Before we went we unfortunately spoke to some friends who had been and said it hadn't impressed them that much. I still wanted to go and we opted to form our own opinion.

We took the mid-range tour because my hubby wanted to see the planes. The tours are extremely well-done and followed all the audio tour because it was so interesting. I did find it a tad eerie and quite melancholy. And being a soppy sod...I did actually fill with tears at one point during the tour. (This was when I really realized just want a generous soul Elvis had been as well as an amazing talent!)

The tour in Graceland does not include the upstairs, which I was initially disappointed in, but then kind of realized it was appropriate. It is a 1970s relic and it really is the weirdest feeling to walk around. We then visited the car museum and the plans and of course bought our Elvis souvenirs. I have to say I have NEVER seen so much merchandise with Elvis on! Although the one thing they did not appear to have was TCB condoms....that would be such a good sell!

Great experience! So glad we did it and it will be in my memory forever! We spent the next few days driving through Mississippi and Alabama listening to Elvis!

Visited February 2014

New Braunfels, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“Cheesy, but fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

There isn't anything that impressive about Graceland, but you can't help but get into the spirit. The ambiance of the place is great and sucks you in. I enjoyed it much more than I expected, don't even regret the high entrance fee.

Miamisburg, Ohio
49 attraction reviews
“A non Elvis fan becomes a fan...so glad we went”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were never fans before,,,,after Graceland you will have a new appreciation for him. It is mind boggling how many non US fans come to Memphis due to Elvis and Graceland. These are people of all ages and nationalities. The tour via headset is only in Graceland (the home). Note: you will not be able to go to the second floor of the home. We are so glad we came to see this important part of American culture. We brought the Platinum ticket. Hubby wanted to see cars and planes. We did go into the Vegas exhibit..very Interesting. Also, Tupelo, (eh). Lots of gold records, costumes, and gift shops. The home was cozy and it is touching to see Elvis and his family buried there. Two of the exhibits are a walk down the street adjacent to Graceland's entrance. We took a tour Memphis BLue Line there. Spent 3 hours with the platinum. Only do VIP if it is during Elvis's birthday or death anniversary. One great thing is you can buy tickets for Memphis Zoo, Sun Studio, Museum of Blue and Soul at a discount-a dollar to 1.50 off. Also offered is the Hop On Hop Off bus, which I do not suggest as we never saw any of their buses. If you are downtown everything is walkable except Sun, Graceland and Memphis Zoo. Hop on Hop off is A$20 per adult -supposedly good for two days.

Ramsey, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
“Worth at least one visit in your lifetime.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We purchased the platinum package which included the house, the autos, airplanes, Tupelo, and more. There is a discount for Triple A, seniors and military. We toured in March and thankfully it was not crowded. You can tour at your own pace. We spent a little over 4 hours there. When touring the house you must remember it's decorated from the 60-70's era. You'll learn about Elvis' childhood, family, many, many awards, his generosity and more. There are gift shops attached to each exhibits, with the exception of the house. There's a restaurant on property which we did not eat at. There is an additional charge for parking; $10 for cars, $15 for larger vehicles like RV's. The Heartbreak Hotel is next to Graceland however I can't comment on it, didn't stay there. After visiting Graceland I wondered whether any of the profits from sales were donated to the community. I'm happy to report after researching, there is the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation that makes several charitable donations.

Eagle Pass
“Graceland , memories and history lesson.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Graceland and all of its exhibits were well preserved and presented. Growing up listening to Elvis' Music and watching his movies brought back great memories and served a great history lesson to my two children ages 9 and 7 to the birth of Rock n Roll and its origin. Would recommend it to anyone of any age . My kids loved it.

Visited March 2014

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graceland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.