“A must see if you like Elvis” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graceland

Graceland
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
+1 901-332-3322
Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour
Ranked #7 of 76 Attractions in Memphis
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, Elvis custom jets and other limited time exhibits. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“A must see if you like Elvis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My kids, mother and I really enjoyed our tour of Graceland. I would like to do it at least once more. There really is a lot to see and the tour moves along at nice but relaxed pace. The home is well preserved and by the end of the tour when you see the family burial plot it's hard not become at least a little emotional. There are several other small museums that all end with in a gift shop across the street from Graceland. Be prepared, it's easy to spend lots of money in those!

San Antonio, Texas
“Nice but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had the chance to visit Graceland while on our christian convention. Place is nice, I like the shuttle service they have but we only got to tour the mansion cause it's quite expensive if you choose to do everything.

Springfield, VA
18 attraction reviews
“Entertaining - Not as over the top as I'd heard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Since it was the week of July 4th, we bought the VIP tour in anticipation of large crowds which didn't appear. So, we could have just chosen a cheaper tour. I recognized Elvis success but really didn't appreciate the scale of it until seeing the immense number of gold and platinum records and awards he had. I also knew that he had made charitable donations but did not realize the scale of that either. I came away with a higher respect for him as a person. The house is stuck in the 70s (not as excessive as I had read). Upstairs was off limit. The biggest surprise to me is that Elvis and his parents were buried in the back yard. We gave out (it was VERY hot outside) and didn't make it to tour his cars and planes.

Springfield, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“A Must-See!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a must-see in Memphis. I loved Elvis. The disappointing thing is too many gift shops. The last two attractions, Blue Hawaii and '68 Special are basically just gift shops with a few memorabilia items from those concerts/movies. That was over-the-top commercial for us. I know they need to make money but I don't see that being a help. The house itself, the car museum, and the planes are awesome!

Illinois
“A Must for all Elvis fans”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Love Elvis and love Graceland. My only negative comment would be that when purchasing the 'platinum' package exhibits of '68 special and Aloha special were simply a room within a typical souvenir shop. Just put these items at Graceland exhibit where they belong.

Visited July 2013

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graceland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.