“WE ARE GLAD WE TOOK THE TIME TO VISIT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graceland

Graceland
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
+1 901-332-3322
and up
Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass
Ranked #4 of 172 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, Elvis custom jets and other limited time exhibits. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Niles, Mi
28 attraction reviews
“WE ARE GLAD WE TOOK THE TIME TO VISIT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I didn’t know what to expect and the Entrance Fee and Parking were pricey, but in the end it was all worth it and we are very glad that we took the time and made the effort to visit Graceland.

• Polish first
kywsttom1961
4 attraction reviews
“There in only one King !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

been there three times and it just keeps getting better,... this last summer takes the cake while im standing there across the street across from graceland watching all of the people , up pulls Lisa Marie so I do what any polite guy does I say "hi Lisa hows it going ?" as she takes my hand as I extnded it out " good " she replies I then say "you look beautiful today" as I kiss her on the cheek and she says " why thank you " as we release hands I am amazed at just how natural and easy it was interacting with her,, like a dear friend or a relative you saw last week ,,, truly a sweetheart and a sweet soul ,, I have to imagine her father was the same way and where she gets her sweetness from as well as her mom ,, a real genuine, nice human being

Visited August 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“My bucket list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Ever since I got to see Elvis in concert 1973 I have always wanted to see his home. Many years later. I finally got too!! Was very interesting it was kept exactly the same before he left.

Visited March 2012
Maryland Heights, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Visited on Elvis Presley's birthday 2013!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is worth the trip. We passed thru Memphis numerous times & this time decided to stop & visit Graceland. We had no idea it was the anniversary of his birthday & even though crowded, the staff, parking, busses to/from mansion/graves, cars & airplane museums & the souvenir shops made everything orderly. - All must do this at least once in your lives (whether Elvis fans or not, but how can you not be...)!!!

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
8 attraction reviews
“Only if you grew up listening to Elvis!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Maybe, I went to Graceland to tick this off my list and that a good friend of mine lived in Memphis. At around USD 37, this tour is slightly overpriced. But if you are an Elvis fan, then you should definitely make a visit. I saw a couple of people crying near Elvis's grave, a testimony to the connect he has with the fan base. There are at least 6 gift shops and I ended up picking stuff, the gifts are good! The audio tour takes around 2 hours to do and the car and motorbike museum is where you can see all of his cars, the Pink Cadillac included!

Visited January 2013

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graceland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.