“Elvis still lives!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Graceland

Graceland
3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116 (McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD)
+1 901-332-3322
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #9 of 85 attractions in Memphis
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Voted #1 Iconic Attraction in America by USA Today readers, Graceland is the ultimate rock 'n' roll experience in Memphis. Go on a one-of-a-kind journey through Elvis' humble beginnings and rise to superstardom with up close and personal looks at the influence that forever changed our music and our lives. Experience Elvis' life at Graceland through videos, photos, personal mementos and artifacts, movie memorabilia, stage costumes and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Auckland Region, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
“Elvis still lives!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

What a awesome tour, yeah, its commercial but spectacular. It's history, it's the Presley history and Memphis history. I'm not a true Elvis fan, but I am impressed with the tour, the staff and the audio that accompanies you as you walk through Graceland. Take your time and take plenty of photos - read all of the information. It's a national treasure. Hope to go back and redo the tour.

ElvisPresleyEntp, Graceland at Graceland, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
We hope to welcome you back here at Graceland soon!

Mobile, Alabama
“Nice afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

The weather was perfect for a visit to Graceland. I really enjoyed the audio tour. The cars are definitely worth checking out. The biggest downside was the price. Parking is $10. But I found a coupon online for half off addmition or I would not have gone.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
38 attraction reviews
“Something to do once”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am a Elvis fan and have been forever. This was the first time I had the time to visit. That said, I would not go back. It is something you should do once and that should be enough. The house is like a time capsule. If you remember the 60's you will see familiar decor. It is when you cross the street that it becomes a rip off. They charge $10 to park. If you stop at Graceland Crossing right next door you can save 10 bucks and walk a few feet to get in. You can also buy alot of the same souvenirs down on Beals Street for a lot less.

Visited September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We absolutely value your concern/thoughts/suggestions and we would greatly appreciate any additional feedback you could provide. For more information or to contact us direct, please email graceland@elvis.com.
25 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Always wondered about it, have now seen it. Slightly underwhelmed, since not as grand or extravagant as I expected, but very interesting nevertheless. Have a better idea of who he was and his impact on rock & roll. Slightly pricey admission. Have to ride a shuttle from across the street to get to the house & grounds, but not a problem.

New Orleans, Louisiana
9 attraction reviews
“Go see it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I must say, I am not a big Elvis fan. But, being in Memphis, I found that I should go visit Graceland, since Elvis' being such an icon.
Prepare for long lines as you wait for the shuttle bus to bring you to the Graceland mansion. You can only visit by guided tour, but after 15 mins or so, you can continue on your own pace. At first this annoyed me a little, but as I visited the mansion, I could see why guidance was needed: it's a pretty small place. The upper level is closed, but you can visit the main floor and basement. Seems to me like Elvis had a good taste in those days! You will see many, many golden and platinum records and other artifacts of his life. Just outside of the mansion you will find Elvis' grave.
Once you've taken the shuttle back from his mansion, you can visit shops, drink/eat or visit his car-museum. Also right now on display is his '68 show. There are other exhibitions going on too, for an extra price ('platinum' entrance).
So, if you're an Elvis fan, this is undoubtedly a must-visit. If you're not an Elvis-fan, I think it still is a must-visit, just because of the impact this man has had on music!

Visited September 2012
Thank you, Thank you very much! We hope to welcome you back here at Graceland soon!

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graceland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later