We opened the door to our room (1501) and were so excited. Although we hadn't specifically booked a room with a bridge view, we had a sensational view of both the bridge and the Mississippi and the room was a great size. The bed was comfortable but the shower wasn't great. however considering what the rest of the room had to offer it wasn't a huge deal for us. It is about a 15 minute walk to Beale Street, felt like a lot longer until we found our way around. We didn't feel unsafe walking around at night but I would definitely recommend walking down Main Street rather then Front Street. As we were in a room on the top floor we had no issues with noise apart from the train that decides to blow it's horn at 5.30am! Not much the hotel can do about that though. This hotel is definitely a winner considering the price for the location (and the free breakfast is a bonus).
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Comfort Inn Memphis
- Memphis Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High rise w/outdoor rooftop pool, covered parking, fitness centre - Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.