Unlike Nashville there is no option in Memphis to stay out of town, so I stayed here. It is about a mile from the Civil Rights Museum & not too far from Beale Street. The room was clean, breakfast was very good & the swimming pool outside was memorable!
Downside : Lots of staff walking around at reception or in car park talking to eachother, doing nothing or eating their lunch at reception. In a place like Memphis I found that kind of creepy. I was on the ground floor on the main street and had a poor nights sleep. The air conditioning had to come on and was very load. In the evening time there was security and a police car there for a while. My stuff was save but decided 1 night was enough in Memphis!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Comfort Inn Memphis
- Memphis Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High rise w/outdoor rooftop pool, covered parking, fitness centre - Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.