Pros: The staff were all nice and helpful, the breakfast buffet was great (and the staff at breakfast were especially nice), the pool was adequate for kids to enjoy, the gym was pretty decent, and the rates were quite reasonable.
Cons: Entering and exiting the parking lot is as harrowing as others have said. There is no restaurant or bar actually in the hotel. You have to go across the parking lot for a hotel. One night, we ordered pizza at 11:00. The delivery person knocked on our door, having been allowed all the way up to our room with no call from the front desk. That made me worry about their security measures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East hotel is near the business corridor, Beale Street, and Graceland. This Memphis hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle and free wifi with guest's hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Memphis East
- Four Points By Sheraton Memphis East Hotel Memphis
- Park Place Memphis
- Memphis Park Place Hotel