This was my first stay at a Four Points hotel and I was pleased with this hotel. The ambiance was inviting. The bed was very comfortable and the room had coat hooks in the entry way. A nice touch, especially during the winter. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel was reasonably priced too.
I was not fond on the entry into the parking lot. The hotel is on a busy road and it is easy to miss the entrance and have to backtrack. The only other downside that I observed was that there were no outlets by the bed. I use my phone as my alarm clock so I had to either unplug something or plug the phone in across the room. It worked out fine, but was not convenient.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Memphis East
- Four Points By Sheraton Memphis East Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Memphis East Hotel Memphis
- Park Place Memphis
- Memphis Park Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East hotel is near the business corridor, Beale Street, and Graceland. This Memphis hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle and free wifi with guest's hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.