“The staff was amazing!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3076 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, TN 38115   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #57 of 134 hotels in Memphis
Destin, Florida
“The staff was amazing!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I would have loved to have given this property an excellent rating however the room was not that great. The first room we went to reeked of smoke so we asked for another one and it was okay. I felt like I was in a really rough part of town once I got to the room. That was the feeling I had in the room. Its the only way to describe it. The room was average but was not cleaned the way it should have been. I did not even sleep in the bed with my husband, I slept on the couch after I covered it in a zillion sheets.

This hotel needs to really recognize its team because wow what a welcome we receive when we walked in. A nice gentleman greeted us with a huge hello and was very funny. He was boisterous and welcoming. There was a NFL party happening for the guests in the bar area and we were given NFL luggage tags. The place was crowded and it made it feel like the "it' place. We were invited down to watch football and have appetizers. It was quite a welcome.

I doubt I will be back in Memphis very soon however I will not be staying here just simply based on the rooms. Too bad considering the great service we received.

Room Tip: Ask for non smoking
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
SW MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We arrived about midnight after a long drive. The staff was helpful and extremely friendly. We got checked in quickly. The bed was clean and comfortable and I did not pay close attention to the rest of the room until the next morning. The overall room was clean but the bathroom was disgusting. I would not even consider a shower.

We got a good price on Priceline via bidding. If I had paid full price for the room with that bathroom, I would have been more upset.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thayer, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Courtyard by Marriott, Kirby Parkway is a great place to stay in Memphis, TN. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. There are lots of amenities including a pool, exercise room, free internet, and always a bowl of fresh fruit to snack on. Very Comfortable Stay!

Room Tip: Just ask the friendly staff and they will assist you with anything they can.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great place for business travel. Arrived late and was able to eat dinner. Kitchen closes at 10. Downside was they didn’t have what I wanted on the menu. Limited menu. Rooms are comfortable. Free wifi. Refridgerator in room. Lobby is newly remodeled. Reservations required for shuttle from airport.

Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I travel to Memphis several times a month for business and stay at this hotel all the time. The staff treats each guest like family members. The hotel has recently been remodeled and has a very modern vibe. The rooms are all large and the beds are very comfortable. You will not be sorry if you choose this place.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The staff goes out of its way to make your stay pleasant. Rooms are always clean and fresh.
I enjoy staying at this hotel. Dana and the people make one feel welcome. I stay at this hotel up to 8 times a month and I am never disappointed in the hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We were here for a tennis tournament for an entire week. I give props to the staff for they were incredibly friendly and accommodating. The room size was small but comfortable. The bathroom and vanity are separated. No refridgerator. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park

Address: 3076 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, TN 38115
Location: United States > Tennessee > Memphis
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #57 of 134 hotels in Memphis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Memphis Courtyard
Memphis Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Lenox Corporate Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.