“Breakfast issue” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn IH 40 & Sycamore View

You added Days Inn IH 40 & Sycamore View to your Saves list
Days Inn IH 40 & Sycamore View
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6055 Macon Cove, I-40 E & Sycamore View, Memphis, TN 38134   |
Affiliate website
Special Offer
CALL DIRECT FOR BEST RATE
Ranked #67 of 134 Hotels in Memphis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Russellville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Over the last five years, I have spent a lot of nights in Memphis, TN for work. I stayed in numerous mid-priced hotels for the first year then found this one. It is by far the best hotel in Memphis in this price range!! It is always clean, the rooms are well stocked and the staff is very open and genuinely happy to help you in any way. There are more expensive hotels in Memphis, but for those of you who travel on a budget...there is no better to be found in this town!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Mansfield, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Ample parking
Restaurants nearby
Close to highway
Nice staff
Continental breakfast, nothing special
Clean and well maintained motel
Wanted to give four dots but it just did not pop with me, kinda dated.
We reserved a double bed but they did not have so they gave us their deluxe suite with a king for the same price.
A good motel for a nights stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Mich
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is our second trip to Memphis. Room was very clean. Staff curteous and friendly. Is about 15-20 min from Beale street and Graceland. Less expensive area than downtown and Graceland but in and area with 10 other mid priced name brand hotels

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Just adequate 2 star motel. We needed a motel for one night and thank goodness we didn't have to stay there longer. When we checked in, he place smelled like curry, the lobby was being renovated and the A/C was very noisy. As a matter of fact, even though we didn't chfillange the settings, it got very warm in the room during the night. In the morning, we had to WAKE UP the desk person multiple times to fill the milk, get more bagels and get more plasticware. When we checked out, we had to wake him up AGAIN! We will never stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TROY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I booked a multiple night stay in a nonsmoking room. When I checked in I was given a smoking room. It was immediately corrected with an upgrade, but I was ol I would have to move the next night. The suite I was in the first night was not rented the balance ofy stay (so why make me move?).

There was a number of people in the parking lot at all hours smoking.

The surfaces in the room were not cleaned for the entire three days I was in the same room given the drink ring from a prior guest was there the day I checked out.

Breakfast was good he one day I could get in a little early.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn IH 40 & Sycamore View? Share your experiences!