Over the last five years, I have spent a lot of nights in Memphis, TN for work. I stayed in numerous mid-priced hotels for the first year then found this one. It is by far the best hotel in Memphis in this price range!! It is always clean, the rooms are well stocked and the staff is very open and genuinely happy to help you in any way. There are more expensive hotels in Memphis, but for those of you who travel on a budget...there is no better to be found in this town!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Memphis / Sycamore View. 5 Sunbursts. We are conveniently located off of I-40E and minutes away from Graceland, Downtown, Germantown, Casinos, and Memphis International. We offer a hot and cold breakfast consisting of sausage, biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juices, tea, hot chocolate and fresh coffee. So whether you are here for business, pleasure, or just passing though, let our friendly staff provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Otel so you can book your Days Inn IH 40 & Sycamore View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Ih 40 & Sycamore View Hotel Memphis
- Days Inn Ih 40 And Sycamore View
- Days Inn Memphis
- Memphis Days Inn