“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Hagerstown, MD
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a trip enroute to Texas. After driving for twelve hours it was nice to be welcomed by a friendly and competent staff.

The room was clean and spacious. There were no issues at all. The beds were comfy.

We walked to the steak house across the street for dinner. Very convenient.

Breakfast was typical for the chain; it was plentiful and hot items well prepared.

ALL the staff members that I encountered were friendly and always had an upbeat attitude. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East / Galleria, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Diverdude2,
Thank you for the 5 star review! We are excited that you enjoyed staying with the Springhill Suites East Galleria Memphis. I am glad you enjoyed your comfy bed and room. Thank you for the kind words about our staff. We hope you visit again soon.

Warm thanks,
Tonya M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was my first stay at a Springhill Suites. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating, everyone was very outgoing.
This was our companies first business trip to this location and we are returning next week.
I personally met the manager Tonya. She was genuinely interested in our stay and ask what they could do better.
The rooms were clean and spacious.
It was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Rick G,
Thank you for allowing Springhill Suites East Galleria to be your host hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our pleasant and outgoing staff. I will pass these kind words on to them. We look forward to many visits with your company in the future.

Warm thanks,
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

From the moment we entered the lobby, the staff was courteous and friendly. Upon entering our suite, we were pleased with the cleanliness and fresh smell. The beds were comfy...but you really can't call it a suite as it really is no different than your standard hotel room.

The breakfast buffet was a little sparse and mundane...just the basics, but for free who can complain? There are plenty of restaurants nearby if you want something different.

We were there to spend a wwek in Memphis. While not close to a majority of stuff, it is adjacent to I-40 that takes you anywhere.

Free Wi-Fi was provided, enabling me to get off a note or two and for those who really need to stay connected, there were a couple of PCs in the lobby.

We would definitely stay here again, but only if the hot tub works. I know that Tonia was working it, but it just never came to be.

Overall, a very nice place to stay. Highly recommended. The only reason you do not get 5 stars ... no fountain in the lobby with the duck march.

Room Tip: I always prefer a lower floor for safety reasons.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East / Galleria, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Oldnavy2001,
Thank you for the thoughtful words about our staff here at the Springhill Suites Memphis East. I am glad you were able to enjoy the complimentary Wi-Fi. We hope you get to stay with us again soon.

Franklin, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The rooms are very spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast comes with scrambled eggs and lots of choices to fix them up; The sausage did not taste like anything we ever tried, but there are plenty of choices. Easy to get in and out of.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East / Galleria, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Giuseppes1933,
Thank you for your kinds words about the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria. We are glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast during your stay. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Tonya M
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

staff is not friendly. the house keeping staff shows attitude and not willing to do their job right. I don't know if they were not paid well or what but they are not willing to do their job well . Ccarpet Carpet is not clean, and overall cleanliness is not good. we found 3 spiders in a 6 day stay. we will never come back. It was the one on Hwy 64
When we asked for simple things like plastic cups since the house keeping ladies didn't put any in. We had to wait 30 min then my husband had to go by himself to the front desk.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East / Galleria, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Yasser A,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at my hotel. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Customer satisfaction is very important to us which is why we strive to give our guests the very best experience each time they stay with us. I'm sorry that we did not meet this goal. I hope you can give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves the next time you are in the area.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Room was very clean ,shower was great, suite was very large and well furnished with a small wet bar. Hot breakfast was so so with eggs and meats, cereal but had no potatoes or biscuits and gravy. The business center had only 2 computers and one was a stand up, computers were extremely slow and I finally had to give up and will try to get my email at my next location, if I was here for any longer I would not be satisfied, this is supposed to be a 1st class establishment and I expect top service and equipment. The personnel were great, very friendly and helpful, I was warmly greeted when I arrived and was quickly set up with my accommodations

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East / Galleria, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Papalincoln,
Thank you for your review of the SpringHill Suites Memphis. I'm glad that you found your room to be to your liking. I'm sorry that the computers in our Business Center were running slow. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and will look into it. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Memphis.

Assistant General Manager
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I booked this after reviewing area hotels. My husband and I were very pleased. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Excellent customer service! Very clean and I mean Clean. We have never stayed at Springhill Suites but will be back...

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and loved it.....
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East / Galleria, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Angie G,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Assistant General Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Memphis East / Galleria? Share your experiences!