We stayed on a friends recommendation for 2 nights - a Thursday and Friday - over Spring Break. Rates were quite reasonable at $103/ night for a king suite with a kitchen and sofa sleeper. We asked for a cot to be brought up as well, so my kids wouldn't have to sleep together, and they happily accomadated our request. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They found out it was my daughter's 5th birthday while we were here and called me to ask permission to send her a dessert from their restaurant! Everyone is very friendly. Rooms are clean, and as silly as this is, I love the fact that the duvet covers are cleaned for each guest. breakfast is the typical hotel fair, but is very well kept. The location is great - near many restaurants, easy to find, lots of parking (free), and it's easy to get to many area attractions. I would stay here again if we come back to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn