Very nice!! Rarely I thank hotels for the feeling of "being home"...but "Thank You" I really felt welcome here! A lot of employees at other hotels are trained to say certain phrases, but these folks say it like they "Really Do" appreciate you being there. If I opened a Hotel..I would model this hotel and call it "Welcome Home Inn" The only negative is the let employees from the surrounding businesses (All healthcare Businesses) park in their lot, so guest parking is VERY limited. I mentioned this to front desk, but the response was "We are trying to control this" (Note: Employee's of the hospital parking lot was nearly empty [which they are charged a fee to park and work at the hospital] while the hotel parking had 2 spaces left at 8am. (I witnessed at least 23 nurses park and walk away from hotel.) ON THE OTHER HAND.... I passed 4 different children in wheel chairs in the elevator of hotel heading towards hospital....
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East hotel is next to the Memphis business district & has free hot breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Take the complimentary shuttle service to The Baptist Memorial Hospital or discover great shopping at one of the nearby malls. Explore Shelby Farms or visit Beale Street, Graceland, and Sun Studios just a few miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.