This hotel was sold out the weekend that we were in Memphis due to several sports tournaments! However, we would would have never guessed it by the way we were treated by the staff. This hotel is the perfect example of southern hospitality at its finest! They were never to busy to say hi or be of assistance. Whether it was directions or a restaurant recommendation, they truly made you feel as though it was their pleasure to help! The staff was top notch! The hotel was clean and well kept! This hotel offers small town charm within the heart of Memphis! I would definitely recommend it to anyone heading out that direction!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East hotel is next to the Memphis business district & has free hot breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Take the complimentary shuttle service to The Baptist Memorial Hospital or discover great shopping at one of the nearby malls. Explore Shelby Farms or visit Beale Street, Graceland, and Sun Studios just a few miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.