We stayed here over thanksgiving, not the best time for an english family as there isn't much going on! Staff very helpful, but the rooms needed some TLC. Parents room had some drywall repair, but not painted, and the bits that had been repainted were pretty obvious! Shower needed some upgrading.
There was no maid service on thanksgiving, which surprised me, although this may be the norm. Several rooms were taken by medical staff in scrubs as the hospital is next door. Don't know if this is normal and they use them as on call rooms or again, just because it was thanksgiving.
Asst general manager was helpful in finding us somewhere to eat thanksgiving evening. Breakfast wasn't as good as some Hampton inns we have stayed at.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East hotel is next to the Memphis business district & has free hot breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Take the complimentary shuttle service to The Baptist Memorial Hospital or discover great shopping at one of the nearby malls. Explore Shelby Farms or visit Beale Street, Graceland, and Sun Studios just a few miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.