Met up with family for a weekend of shopping at Memphis and stayed at this Hampton for 2 nights. I have never had a bad experience with Hampton/Hilton. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, beds very comfortable, good wifi, and the rooms although a somewhat older hotel, the rooms were fairly updated. I had never stayed in Memphis and wanted a safe location. This location is on the East side of Memphis next to the Baptist Hospital, and very safe. Quiet tucked away hotel. It is very close to I-240 and I-40 and near many good shopping centers. The value was great! I pre-paid and the room rate was around $60 a night. If going back to Memphis I will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East hotel is next to the Memphis business district & has free hot breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Take the complimentary shuttle service to The Baptist Memorial Hospital or discover great shopping at one of the nearby malls. Explore Shelby Farms or visit Beale Street, Graceland, and Sun Studios just a few miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.