This hotel was booked at the last minute, so I did not expect anything great. I booked two rooms, and both were very clean. The beds were not very comfortable, and one of our rooms requested a roll away cot. The staff was extremely rude when they brought the cot up. They knocked on the door and left the cot sitting outside without even waiting to see if we answered the door. The first night, we discovered that one of the showers did not drain at all and that one of the air conditioners did not work. We did not complain since it is winter. The continental breakfast was wonderful - there was a great selection. The hotel is in a great location if you are not interested in downtown Memphis, although it isn't a far drive to downtown. Overall, the hotel is outdated, but a decent purchase for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East hotel is next to the Memphis business district & has free hot breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Take the complimentary shuttle service to The Baptist Memorial Hospital or discover great shopping at one of the nearby malls. Explore Shelby Farms or visit Beale Street, Graceland, and Sun Studios just a few miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.