“This is the best for your money you can get” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1236 Primacy Pkwy, Memphis, TN 38119   |
Ranked #37 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Atlanta
“This is the best for your money you can get”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had an open hands when decided to book 4 days stay in Memphis during the 30th IBC. As the owner of small tour company, I decided to test this hotel for possible use on our tours. Right on. I am very happy with the room, safety around hotel, convenience to get on the highways, distance to downtown Memphis and cleanliness of hotel. I did not test the food, because I don't eat breakfast and I had my coffee machine with me all the time. So, I cannot make any judgment about food at all. Room was on the 5th floor initially. So, I asked to be transferred to the 6th floor, what was done with incredible ease by the smiling lady at the desk.
If you want safe hotel in Memphis, the best room for your money, this is it.
Whenever I am in Memphis, I will use this hotel, for myself and my guests.

Room Tip: Smoker's rooms are on 6th floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

This better-than-average facility was located in a part of town (I think it was Germantown) that totally lacked any nearby restaurants. Otherwise, I highly recommend this facility. The grounds, dining area, and rooms were very well appointed. My room was huge with a sofa and a large flat-screen tv. The room and bath were well appointed with all the necessary amenities. We brought carry-out food from a restaurant on Beale, which proved to be a very good idea. I would most definitely stay here again. Our room on was on the sixth floor and the elevator was slow. Good lesson in patience.
This facility, room, bedding was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Very nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Joliet, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This was basicly an overnight travel stay, we were satisfied with the room, which was equipped with a mini-fridge and microwave. In the morning there was not much more than a basic coffeebar. The room was big enough for the two of us adults and our medium sized dog to roam without trippin over ourselves.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Amory, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I had not previously stayed at a La Quinta, but chose to stay here because we had family in the hospital nearby. We were SO pleased with our choice! From the minute we walked through the door greeted by a sweet, smiling desk clerk to the next day when we checked out with yet another sweet, smiling desk clerk, we were very glad we stayed there instead of a much higher priced hotel next door. We had every thing we needed, a comfortable bed, very quiet room, seemingly thick walls, very clean, modern furnishings, blackout curtains, free internet, breakfast, parking, etc. Would definitely recommend to anyone - no complaints at all! Oh! and we absolutely LOVED the choice of ambient video themes on the tv. We watched/listened to the nighttime beach/moon scene until we fell asleep. NICE TOUCH! So relaxing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Alton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had a beautiful room very clean and neat.
My mom was in the hospital across the street. The hospital was walking distance which made the trip easier because she was having surgery so not having to worry about parking was a blessing.
If you go to Memphis for fun or business stay at this location.
Food very close breakfast was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Orange Beach, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Traveling from one destination to Memphis, I located LaQuinta Inn & Suites Primacy Parkway. I will say the location is ideal, as it's across from St. Francis Hospital. However, the stay itself was not up to par.

Upon entrance, I was greeted by the attendant who was pleasant; however, had no name tag. Upon arrival into the room, I noticed the volume on the tv was not working properly. I called and spoke with the attendant. He offered to switch rooms; however, we were already settled in. In addition, the new room offered was on the opposite end of the hall.

I asked if we could get another television and he stated no. I'm like, really?

That was strike one! Strike two is that the hallway smelled like smoke and and marijuana.

I will not stay at this hotel property again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway? Share your experiences!