Stayed at the castle for one night with a bunch of friends while taking a road trip through Scotland and it was great! The front desk staff was so accommodating and friendly. The rooms are comfortable, quiet, and clean. Look out any window and see the green rolling hills of the Scottish Highlands and flocks of sheep in the pasture. The food was absolutely wonderful and made from scatch at the castle. On the first floor is the dinning room and a large sitting room great for reading a book, playing scrabble with the family, or having afternoon tea. This is a place to slow down and spend some quality time with family or friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland. Great touring base, stay for a few days and explore the Highlands - 7 miles from Loch Ness, 40 miles south of Inverness, 25 miles north of Fort William and just 50 miles to the Isle of Skye. Set in 60 acres, well away from the road, lots of local walks. Free WiFi in every bedroom and public areas. Family run for over 50 years. The building has not been extended and there is no annexe, all bedrooms are in the original house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Glengarry Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Castle Invergarry
- Hotel Glengarry Castle
- Glengarry Castle Hotel Invergarry, Scotland