My fiancé & I had another lovely visit to the Inn. Check in was friendly and I was offered help with my luggage (twice) which although I refused, was much appreciated. We had dinner in the bar in the evening and although both the bar & restaurant were packed, the standards didn't slip. The live music was fantastic and was perfect to complete the buzzing atmosphere. Our room was beautiful, it was in the Beach House right on the loch. The view in the morning was incredible despite the rain & the moody sky. Breakfast didn't disappoint and the staff were as welcoming as ever....even although we turned up late (sorry!).
Thanks to the whole team and we look forward to next time!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.