Stayed here overnight at the beach house what a lovely choice, location fantastic so easy to find, views amazing and room was just perfect. We were in room 304 that faced onto Loch Lomond giving stunning views, had a good size comfy bed, sky tv,plenty of room,and decor was very modern and clean well done to the chamber maids. Upon arrival were well looked after by helpful welcoming staff and also the same on way home. Will be staying again for sure would recommend to anyone.Just wished we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland