“Warming and ideal location. Just perfect.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shegarton Farm Cottages

Shegarton Farm Cottages
You added Shegarton Farm Cottages to your Saves list
Shegarton Farm Cottages
Shegarton Farm,, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G83 8RH, Scotland   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Specialty Lodging in Luss
“Warming and ideal location. Just perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

To my amazement, I was lucky enough to win a week long stay in the Finlas cottage with my partner and dog. Catherine was extremely warming and kind to us all and took no objection to my dog's cheeky manner! The cottage has all the facility's you could possibly need and is very safe with the coded gate and fenced surroundings.
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park is such a beautiful and amazing place to visit, I would recommend it to anyone. Had I not won my stay at Shegarton I don't think I would ever of thought to holiday in Luss but I am so incredibly glad I did. I've seen some incredible sights and shared some fantastic moments thanks to this place.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Just spent a wonderful weekend break with friends at this amazing little cottage on the banks of Loch Lomond in the picturesque town of Luss. This is a truly fantastic place, with the most fantastic scenery, no matter what the weather.
We stayed in the Finlas cottage, with was well equipped with all the appliances and mod cons you would need for a holiday break. The cottage was fantastically decorated (very modern) and extremely cosy and very very private. There is not one thing I could possibly fault this fabulous place with. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We(me and my wife) wanted a weekend out before Christmas, so decided for Loch Lomond west side, and we choose this cottage as its close to Luss. On arrival Cathrine(the host) gave us a warm welcome. There are 2 cottages, we booked the small one, the cottage was nice, clean and with all the appliances, She also gave us coffee, tea bags and sugar and offered milk. So its nice place if you want to cook your own food. She has some books and collection of DVDs. Some manuals and maps to move around.
It was raining both the days, but if it would be sunny its really a nice place to be in, You must have your own means of transportation as the bus stops are quite far from the cottage. and the taxi charge a fixed price of 16 pounds.
In spite of everything we really enjoyed our time and met some really nice people.
Catherine gave us a ride to the bus stop when we were leaving, Thanks a lot Catherine.
I will definitely recommend the cottage if you are traveling with family and have your own means of transport.

Room Tip: The bigger cottage was just 10 pound extra but it worth if you are 3 or more
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Came here just after Xmas and New year period. The cottage was nice and warm with heated flooring and a fireplace so it felt very Christmas'y (the Xmas tree was up). Very relaxing and peaceful place as only around 8 cottages in the lot. The build and furniture was of high quality and comes complete with everything you need - just come with your suitcase. The Loch Lomond was gorgeous against the snowed tipped mountains...it was cold but very magical.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Shegarton Farm Cottages? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shegarton Farm Cottages

Address: Shegarton Farm,, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G83 8RH, Scotland
Location: United Kingdom > Scotland > Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park > Luss
Ranked #1 of 4 Specialty Lodging in Luss
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Shegarton Farm Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shegarton Farm Cottages Luss, Scotland

If you own or manage Shegarton Farm Cottages, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.