If you are looking for the perfect place to stay and chill out then this place is it! The rooms are beautiful and quirky, and have stunning views of the loch!
Only downside to our stay was that the room wasn't serviced. They came at 8.45AM and we asked for them to come back as we were still getting changed for the day. So on arriving back at 10pm we noticed that our room still hadnt been serviced. But, I really have to big up the staff at the hotel because they were very hands on in their approach to this and came to our rescue straight away!
The bar meals are a Tad expensive but beautifully done!
A great place to stay surrounded by nature and even the pool and steam room was clean and nice to relax in after long days
All in all, a marvellous place to stay!!! Well done everyone associated with this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with spa and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland