My family and friends visit McMinnville several times a year our stay here has never disapointed us, the Rooms are clean and the owners are always making improvements of the property. A good breakfast is included in the price and is quite resonable for what you recieve. This is the only Hotel in the area with an outdoor pool and is our choice in the sumer to come back to unwind after a day explorring the area and attractions. Thanks Agin for a great experience we will be back next year. Wifi/ internet is also free and works once you figure out the conection (get the passwords from the front desk when you check in). I found the Staff and folks I have met here to be what you hope when you are out of town, Warm and Friendly, Jim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with outdoor seasonal pool, free local calls and free wi-fi. Walking distance to restaurants, gas, diesel. Elevator, guest laundry, fitness center. Near Bonaroo Music Festival. Microfridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board in all rooms. All spaces sprinkled. McMinnville is the "Nursery Capital of the World." Cumberland Caverns 8 miles. Fall Creek Falls 20 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Mcminnville
- Best Value Hotel Mcminnville