Walk in the woods with the chef, pick greens or truffles, enjoy the fresh ingredients in your evening meal. Other than being home, how much more intimate could it get? Our large room overlooked the loch. We walked the grounds during the day and enjoyed cocktails in the drawing room before heading into the dining room for a generously portioned seasonal meal. After dinner, we sat in a small parlor bar and enjoyed the company of other travelers. The hotel is remote, but worth the experience. Planning a destination event? I earnestly suggest you check out the Ardanaiseig.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a quiet place of undisturbed tranquility and almost surreal natural beauty, where the slopes of Ben Cruachan fall into the clear waters of loch Awe, lies a deeply romantic and luxurious old country house called Ardanaiseig. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ardanaiseig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardanaiseig Hotel Kilchrenan
- Ardanaiseig Hotel Taynuilt, Scotland