Thanks Dave for having us was nice to feel at home after a long drive.
Good food and a good bed to sleep in!!
Keep up the refurbishment!
Scotish stars ahead of the (Regent hotel) in town the poor old girl!!
Which needs a good fix up!!!! Was so run down...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, welcome, friendly hospitality is offered in this family owned and operated country Hotel & Bistro recently refurbished and quietly set in three and a half acres of landscaped gardens in the shadows of Ben Cruachan at the mouth of the historic Brander Pass. We have 19 rooms all en-suite compiling a combination of singles, twins, doubles and two, two roomed family rooms. Our newly opened Beauty Therapy room offers relaxing massage and various other treatments by appointment. The Hotel has an ongoing refurbishment program and will be carrying out further upgrading of facilities late Winter early Spring 2012 as business permits, with minimal disruption to guests as it shall be completed in closed off stages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brander Lodge Hotel And Bistro
- The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Taynuilt, Scotland