On our first ever trip to Scotland, we decided to stay for 6 nights at Cuil Lodge, and what a fantastic choice we made. Amazing location and Alec and Sue are just about the nicest hosts you could ever wish to meet. The house is beautiful and spotless, bedroom and en-suite excellent. The choice at breakfast is as good, if not better, than some of the more expensive hotels. Another very important member of the team is Isla, their ten year old spanial. Take her some biscuits, a friend for life !!!!!
A great holiday, we are already making plans to visit again next year.
Garry & Hania Lowe (The Netherlands)
- Also Known As:
- Cuil Lodge Guest House Hotel Uig
- Cuil Lodge Guest House Hotel
- Cuil Lodge Guest House Uig, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cuil Lodge is a "Visit Scotland 4 Star" B&B located in the village of Uig on the Trotternish Peninsula of the Isle of Skye.All rooms have fantastic sea views (see the photographs) over Uig Bay out on to Loch Snizort, ensuite Shower Rooms, tea/coffee Making facilities, modern flat secreen TVs with a wide variety of satellite channels and complimentary Wi-Fi.Cuil Lodge is only a two minute drive to the ferry terminal serving the Isles of Harris and North Uist. A complimentary transfer service is available to/from the ferry terminal and also the bus terminal at Portree. Longer transfers and day trips around Skye can be arranged if required. Great views and sunsets. Modern comfortable Rooms. Full Scottish Breakfasts .....what more could you need ? ... more less