We booked a last minute weekend break to the Isle of Mull Hotel and Spa. Yes it needs some TLC, brightening up, and more attention to detail, but what we found was a comfortable, exceptionally clean hotel, friendly helpfull staff and really good food. Excellent set menu in the evenings had us looking forward to our meals, piping hot well cooked breakfast was excellent, including black pudding , haggis and tattie scones.
Our deal was Dinner B&B and whilst we were there in February and were given an excellent deal, I would not have liked to pay full price for this hotel.
The rooms are comfortable and warm, all looking on to the sea. But stained silicone around the bath, smelly shower curtain, tired bathroom flooring, dreadful coffee in rooms are only little things which could be made better with little effort. The bed was a double, but a neat, smallish double. The pool /sauna/steam room were nice and relatively inviting. Would I return? Maybe......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the crescent of Craignure Bay with gardens that stretch to the water's edge, spectacular views across to the mainland can be enjoyed from every room or close by there are views of castles, beaches and the abundant sea life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Mull Hotel And Spa
- Isle Of Mull Hotel Craignure
- Hotel Isle Mull
- Isle Mull Hotel
- Isle Of Mull Hotel & Spa Craignure