Contrary to another review on this page, big portions, delicious, imaginative and great value. Can't wait to tell everyone about deep fried ice cream!! Another bonus is the superb vegetarian choices and not limited to the usual goats cheese dishes or mushroom risottos! And they serve Erdinger at the bar.
Worth a detour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cross Keys is a traditional and comfortable Inn nestled in the village of Kippen between the Loch lomond and trossachs national park and the ancient city of Stirling, Scotland. There are three contemporary en suite rooms with heated floors, excellent beds and fresh white linen. The pub has log fires in winter and the beer garden has great view in the summer. Food at the Cross Keys is traditional modern with standards and specials side by side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cross Keys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cross Keys Hotel Kippen
- The Cross Keys Kippen, Scotland