“Good food served well” 4 of 5 stars

64 henderson street, Bridge of Allan, Stirling fk9 4hs, Scotland
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: modern italian restaurant ideal for lunch and business meetings during the day and night, serving a la carte meals with the emphasis on daily specials.
Glasgow
“Good food served well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

If your looking to relax with some good italian cuisine then eat here. The waiter (sorry forgot name, blond guy) will make you feel most welcome. My advice is to try the veal milanese.

87% Recommend
“Outstanding! When can we go back?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My mum and dad have raved about this place for over a year and now I know why. We went there for my Dad's 65th birthday on Saturday and I can't find one bad word to say about La Cucina. The food was delicious. The wine was exquisite. The place itself was beautifully decorated and comfortable. But on top of all that the service was the best I've ever experienced. Easily the best place I've been to in a very long time. Thanks La Cucina for a wonderful evening!

Visited February 2014
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have never been disappointed with La Cucina, having visited it a few times the food has always been brilliant.
The service is very personal and genuine.
Great place

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Lovely night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My partner & I had a lovely meal here on a busy Sat night (reccomend to book). Great Atmosphere, great food & great service. We will be returning soon.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Excellent once again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is the third time my husband and I have been to this restaurant and have been very impressed every time! The waiters were very attentive but not in your face, very helpful and recommended an excellent wine that we both loved! Starters were great and the mains were delicious, pasta cooked to perfection! Portion sizes were also generous. Reasonable prices too.

• Visited January 2014