“Good home cookin'!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 125 Restaurants in Maryville
Maryville, Tennessee
“Good home cookin'!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014 via mobile

Gracie's is a locally owned and operated restaurant located in Maryville, Tennessee. Food is always fresh and prices are great. Gracie herself might seat you! The coconut pie is to die for, as are the chicken and dumplings. They are closed on Sundays.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Gracie's Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

I have been going to Gracie's since I was a small child. It is a family restaurant with great food and service. We go so often that the workers know us and bring our drinks to us after we sit down. It is little things like that that make a person want to come back. Now the food is amazing! Plate sizes are huge and you will be taking food home! The service it quick and fast! For dessert you MUST get the banana pudding! Gracie's is one of the only places I know about that makes banana pudding the correct way! The prices are reasonable and the menu itself has something for everyone. The home cooking is the best at Gracie's and you must visit!

Also keep in mind that they have somewhat weird hours. I think they close at 8 on weekdays.

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Missed it completely!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

My second visit, with my clients was so embarrassing! As we sat down and ordered drinks, I ordered a sweet tea with lemon. As I took a big sip of my drink my client mentioned the green fuzz on my lemon looking down into my drink I seen a small baby "roach" or bug! Either way as we got our check for our drinks! When leaving we noticed the big tea pitchers didn't have lids on them! We where more than happy to take our business lunch elsewhere!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Mom and Pop restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had heard many good things about Gracie's from friends but had never visited. We were looking for a different place to go for breakfast and thought of Gracie's. We were VERY pleased with our choice! Food was very reasonably priced and was excellent! The service was good, the atmosphere is what you would expect from a Mom&Pop. We will definitely be back!

“Great Home Cooking and Calming Atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I've been to Gracie's 4 times and each time is better than the last. If you are looking for a place with great home cooking, then Gracie's is the place for you. I only wish they would stay open a later during the week, currently they close at 8:00pm. Other than that...awesome!