“Great food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Maryville, Tennessee
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Been to Shiloh several times and the food is always great! I love their steaks! Generous portions of everthing. Very friendly and down to earth people. Very family friendly atmosphere. There are always groups of families eating and enjoying time together. Look for lunch specials and nightly specials that are always pleasing.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Enola, Pennsylvania
“Slow service, mediocre food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We will not be back for a meal. Food was disappointing. On the positive side, prices were reasonable, portions were large, & it looks like a nice place to have a beer, but there are better places to eat in the area. Grilled chicken salad was uninspired. The special, beef tips over noodles earned a shoulder shrug. Note to server, if a customer asks for small bills in their change, give it to them. You would have had a $4 tip on a $20 tab, instead of the $1 + a handful of assorted change that we left you. We know the quality of the food was not your fault, but failing to fulfill our request was.

Visited July 2014
“A nice dinner date with some good food and music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Have never been to Shiloh before today and all I can say is the atmosphere is awesome and the food is even better!! Had the fried pickle Spears for the appetizer and the breading was fantastic. Definitely had breaded for sure!! For the main course I had the country fried steak with gravy and a twice baked potato. My boyfriend had the 12 oz. sirloin with a baked potato. Everything was well worth the wait. This place is packed tonight but glad we stopped by!! Staff is super friendly. Don't know if I'll have room for dessert because I got stuffed from just the fried pickles!!

“5 stars just to make the socialist mad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great food. I ordered tons of food so I can give them more of my money. I will never go to chipotle or starbucks. Great people. Wonderful owners. The owners truly respect the country and constitution.

Visited July 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“The food and atmosphere are wonderful. A true American establishment supporting the Constitution!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. Great prices and lots of food. I truly feel safe with my family, friends and loved ones while eating here. A true American establishment supporting the Constitution! I will make it a special priority to eat here every time I am in the area. Any establishment that supports our rights deserves our support as well! And the bonus is that the food and prices are actually really great!

• Visited June 2014