“good food at a good price” 4 of 5 stars

+1 865-980-1905
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryville
“good food at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This small restaurant has a 50's theme. You can choose from the lunch menu for lunch or dinner. Their hamburgers are super! Service is excellent. It 's a family friendly place.

Visited August 2014

Knoxville
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Husband heard about this place from a coworker, so we thought we'd give it a try. It was worth it! Food was a bit higher than I expected but it was really good and fresh. The burger was a good size (to big for me) and the fries are fresh cut from Idaho potatoes. The server was so sweet. We will definitely be back!!

Visited August 2014
Columbus, ga
“Looked busy-had to stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My family and I stopped here on a sightseeing trip because the parking lot was so busy. We had just eaten, so we didn't want a meal but we decide to try their desserts. We ended up sharing a slice of the cheesecake and an out of this world serving of their peanut butter shake. Everything was fantastic -the service was quick, the prices were fair, and the food was out of this world.

If I come to this area again, I would definitely stop – and this time for a meal.

Monroe, GA
“The best fried mushrooms and very good chargrilled burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went here 2 years ago and again this July 5th. TC has really good, big chargrilled burgers, the best fried mushrooms we've ever had, as well as good fries, a delicious salad with homemade ranch dressing. Everything was good. No complaints. We enjoyed the fifties diner style atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very plain tasting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

My family and I ate here and I felt like I just bought a bunch of frozen food from Walmart, cooked it, then took it here to eat. Everything was very plain. The kitchen window serving station or whatever it is looked gross too. Do yourself a favor and drive on by and go to Hot Rods. I have heard from several ppl that TC's Grill breakfast is good tho but I'm not willing to try it :)